2011년 1월 11일 화요일

S.A.T. Style Reflective Essay: "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring"

 There is a thing that we can not buy or make whenever we want. It's a life.So, it's immoral thing to kill one's life.Even if it's a small ants.
 In this film, young  Buddhist monk ties string at animal's body and he connects bodies with stones.
 Today, I want to talk about my experience reflecting on young Buddhist monk and regretting.
 When I was in first grade, I stepped on ants and soon, I thought it was not good thing to do because my shoes can become dirty, not because of dead ants. Also, I once poured liquid on ants which were carrying pieces of cookies. But, later I regretted and I thought I did something wery shame and not good. Even though I wasn't punished, I was punished by my mind. Like the master monk said, if there is something we had done wrong, we will never throw it away from our mind.
 Also, I have read a story in textbook and it was about red dragonfly. In this stoy, the dragonfly flew into the classroom and students had tried to catch it. But fortunately to red dragonfly, the teacher said to students to do not catch it. She reflected them at dragonfly and giant at students and asked will they feel good if giant take them up with his finger. If I reflect my experience at this story, I will be painful because giant is stepping on me.
 I think I have learned several lessons.
 The first lesson is that 'Life is always important and it's so valueable tha it's priceless.'
 Second lesson is that 'Don't be selfish.'
 Finally, I think it's important to think and be in other's shoes that we can feel their mind.
I have learned these lessons by comparing and reflecting my experiences.

댓글 1개: