2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Ode: Dear Hope

Dear Hope

Hello, my hope. I am so happy and relieving because of you.These days, I am having hope about being better students and being happy. These hopes make me to do my work more hard. I want to express my appreciation to you.

You are a flash light in a dark lonely street.
I can see you in a sadness and hardships.
If I have problems or any hardships, I can solve or finish because of you.
You are a dream that which is not limited.
I can feel hope whenever I have dream.
I can dream you as big as I want.
You are a flower that come into bloom in a spring.
Don't worry because you would make me disappointed.
I would recover the sadness and replace with another hope just like blooming flower.
You are a love that do not die.
If I dream of you I can help and cooperate with someone who I want.
It will make many people happy the rest of their life.


Hope, I really appreciate you. I can live on because I can dream and feel you. I can think more detaily about you.

Sincerely from Jee Won

댓글 1개: