2011년 1월 20일 목요일

Writing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Narratives

1st narrative
I started my day by listening songs in glps. Then, I wash my face and brush teeth and change my clothes. This is one of the hardest part in my day, because it is really hard to move my body in morning. Next, I go 12th floor to get breakfast. I decided to eat proper meal which is including rice and side dishes.
After the breakfast and I go to class. I really like history research and finishing my presentatin because I feel self-contentment. Then I eat lunch and go to afternoon classes. In fact, since I have finished my lunch and I became kind of tired, I became sleepy. However, I suffered all class and I could eat dinner and studied for 2 hours. I decided to not go optional self-studying, because I was so tired.

2nd narrative
You wake up by listening to the music in glps. It is really hard to wake up. However, you think you have to eat breakfast to concentrate on work that day. After the brief preparation, you go to cafeteria and decided to eat rice because there is side dishes which are delicious. Then, your classes start. You had quite satisfying time because you have get good comments from people after presentation. After eating lunch, you goes to afternoon classes. You join in positive mind even though you are tired.When writing a diary, you think it was quite satisfying day.

3rd narrative
She ignored the first morning music and keep sleeping. However, since the second music which is noisy came out she had to woke up. After, washing her face, she goes to cafeteria to eat rice and side dishes for breakfast instead of cereal or toast. She got better score on history presentation and felt good and decide to do harder next time. After eating lunch, she chattered with her friends and rested for a while. She has done her afternoon class successfully and ate dinner. She called her parents to tell her presentation score got increased. Then, she had Hon Jung time and go to bed.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기